The Świętokrzyskie Mineral Processing Meeting 2022
After a 3-year hiatus, the thematic scope of the event was broadened, and for the first time, the meeting was held under a new name: The Świętokrzyskie Mineral Processing Meeting.
As in previous years, the event was organized jointly with the pump manufacturer EMM Industry. The partners of the event were AGH University of Science and Technology in Kraków, the Instytut Techniki Górniczej KOMAG (Institute of Mining Technology), the Journal of the Polish Mineral Engineering Society, and the Kielce branch of the Association of Mining Engineers and Technicians (SITG). Media sponsorship was provided by the editorial office of the Kruszywa magazine (Elamed Media Group), Inżynieria Górnicza, and Inżyniera Mineralna.
The lectures and presentations delivered aroused considerable interest and started further discussions behind the scenes. As Piotr Rak of PGG S.A. emphasized in his speech, such meetings are an irreplaceable opportunity for direct exchange of experiences in the field of mineral processing.
The formal dinner was honored with a performance by the legendary shanty band EKT Gdynia and the tasting of local craft beers, including those from Ponidzie Brewery. On the second day of the Świętokrzyskie Mineral Processing Meeting, participants had the opportunity to visit Paradise Cave and taste the specialties at Kuźnia Smaków at the Kielce Village Museum in Tokarnia.
The conference program:
- “Together we overcome challenges, that is the PROGRESS strategy” – Daniel Sawicz / PROGRESS SREENS®
- “Selected projects in the field of mineral processing technologies 2019-2022” – Klaudia Bańczyk M.Sc.Eng / PROGRESS SCREENS®
- “Development and improvement of mineral processing technologies with PROGRESS TECHNOLOGY” – Bogdan Skruch M.Sc.Eng / PROGRESS SCREENS®
- „Presentation of the EMM Industry company” – Tomasz Paradowski / EMM Industry
- “Challenges of PGG processing plants in the era of dynamic changes on the coal market” – Piotr Rak M.Sc.Eng / PGG S.A.
- “Recovery of coal concentrate from post-mining waste” – Matusiak Piotr EngD / KOMAG
- “Possibilities of producing sorbent from lignite furnace slag” – Marcin Lutynski PhD / Silesian University of Technology, Central Mining Institute (GIG)
- “Lithium resources and production in Europe” – @Prof. B. Barbara Tora / AGH University of Science and Technology
- “20 years of activity of the Polish Mineral Engineering Society” – Prof. Barbara Tora, Prof. Tadeusz Olkuski / AGH University of Science and Technology
- “Congress of Rock Mining in Kielce” – Marzena Bakalarz-Doropowicz M.Sc.Eng / SITG Kielce
Once again, we would like to thank all the participants, speakers, and partners of the event.