Wedge wire filter segments
Wedge wire filter are produced as flat, arch bent, gutter type, cone and cylindrical segments. They are characterized by precision workmanship and gap size, extended life span, capability of self-cleaning and low pressure drop. They are used in settling tank type, cumulative, basket, self-cleaning and special filters. We offer individual fixing solutions.
- From 0,05mm
- According to the wedge wire screen catalogue – standard shaped wires Sb type or special Sbb type, other on customer’s request.
- According to the wedge wire screen catalogue (see also wedge wire screens – materials). Frame according to customer’s request.
- Depending on purpose and demanded output. Nominal diameter range from DN 50 to DN 500.
pro-slot wedge wire screens progress.pdfSize: 787,26 kB Download file
- Slot: from 0,05 mm
- AISI (430, 304, 321, 316Ti, 317) Duplex A 669
- Max. size: 3500 x 4000 mm
- Standard working wire Sb type special wire Sbb type
- Slot: from 0,02 mm
- Max. length: 6000 mm
- Ø – min: 100 mm; max: 630 mm
- Internal and external flow