Rotary sieve - wedge wire drum screen
To mechanically separate liquids and solid particles, rotary wedge wire drum screens are used. Their construction is based on wire tubes with supporting and reinforcing structure. The rotary sieves have been prepared to work uninterruptedly, maintaining high efficiency and at the same time low consumption of energy. The drum screen is also self-cleaning.
- From 0,4mm
- According to the wedge wire screen catalogue – standard shaped wires Sb type or special Sbb type, other on customer’s request.
- According to the wedge wire screen catalogue (see also wedge wire screens – materials). Frame according to customer’s request.
- Depending on purpose and demanded output (Standard: Ø – 258, 267, 356, 405, 630, 640, 900, 916, 1230mm; length: 500-3500mm)
pro-slot wedge wire screens progress.pdfSize: 787,26 kB Download file
- Slot: from 0,05 mm
- AISI (430, 304, 321, 316Ti, 317) Duplex A 669
- Max. size: 3500 x 4000 mm
- Standard working wire Sb type special wire Sbb type
- Slot: from 0,02 mm
- Max. length: 6000 mm
- Ø – min: 100 mm; max: 630 mm
- Internal and external flow