Wedge wire sieve bend
Simple design, easy to operate, low noise level as well as insignificant maintenance and purchase costs are the characteristics of Pro-SLOT® wedge wire sieve bend – arch screens (based on pressure, forced or gravitational inflow), which mechanically separate liquid and solid particles. The removed fragments slide down the screen’s surface after the separation.
- From 0,5mm
- According to the wedge wire screen catalogue – standard shaped wires Sb type or special Sbb type, other on customer’s request.
- According to the wedge wire screen catalogue (see also wedge wire screens – materials). Frame according to customer’s request.
- According to customer’s request
pro-slot wedge wire screens progress.pdfSize: 787,26 kB Download file
- Slot: from 0,05 mm
- AISI (430, 304, 321, 316Ti, 317) Duplex A 669
- Max. size: 3500 x 4000 mm
- Standard working wire Sb type special wire Sbb type
- Slot: from 0,02 mm
- Max. length: 6000 mm
- Ø – min: 100 mm; max: 630 mm
- Internal and external flow