Policy on cookies
1. The service does not automatically collect any information, except for information contained in the cookie files.
2. Cookie files constitute IT data, in particular text files that are stored in the User’s end device, and are designed to use the Service’s website.Cookies usually contain the name of the website they originate from, their storage time on the end device and a unique number.
3. Cookies are used for the following purposes:
a) adjustment of the contents of the Service’s website to User preferences and optimisation of website use; in particular, the files allow for recognition ofthe Service User device and for appropriate display of the website, adjusted to the User’s individual needs;
b) generation of statistics that help to understand how the Service Users use websites, which allows for improving their structure and contents;
c) maintenance of the Service User’s session (after logging in), owing to which the User does not have to re-enter login and password on each webpage of the Service;
4. Within the Service, two basic types of cookies are used: session cookies and persistent cookies.Session cookies are temporary files that are stored in the User's end device until logout, leaving the website or switching off the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored in the User’s end device for the time specified in the cookie parameters or until deleted by the User.
5. Within the Service, the following types of cookies are used:
a) “necessary” cookies, which allow for using the services available within the Service, e.g. authorising cookies used for services requiring authorisation within the Service;
b) cookies for security purposes, e.g. used for detecting abuse of authorisation within the Service;
c) “efficiency” cookies, which allow for gathering information on the method of using the websites of the Service;
d) “functional” cookies, which allow for “remembering” settings selected by the User and customisation of User’s interface, e.g. within the selected language or the region of the User, font size, website appearance, etc.;
e) “advertising" cookies, which allow for supply of advertising contents more adjusted to Users’ interests.
6. In many cases, the software for viewing websites (Internet browser) by default permits storage of cookies in the User’s end device. Service Users can change the settings on cookies at any time.The settings can be changed in particular in such a way so as to block automatic support of cookies in the settings of the Internet browser, or to inform about each placement of cookies in the Service User’s device. Detailed information on the possibility and methods of supporting cookies can be found in the software (Internet browser) settings.
7. The Service Operator informs that limitation of cookie application can affect some functionalities available at the Service websites.
8. Cookies placed in the Service User’s end device can also be used by advertisers and partners collaborating with the Service operator.
The above content is protected bycopyright of IABPolska. Source of information: http://wszystkoociasteczkach.pl/.
This website uses Google Analytics, service analysing website traffic made available by Google, Inc. Google Analytics sets the number of cookies (four by default) to assess the use of the website and generate reports on activities on the website.Google stores information collected by cookies on servers located in the United States.Google can also provide such information to third parties if legally required, or in the event where such persons process such information on behalf of Google. Google will not link User’s IP address with any other data stored by Google. Google Inc. is a member of the American Safe Harbor programme.The programme allows for data transfer from the EEA territory to the countries outside EEA without the need to introduce an agreement on data transfer.Companies participating in the programme are obliged to secure appropriate protection of personal data transferred from Europe.Registry data of Google, Inc. can be found onthe website: http://safeharbor.export.gov/companyinfo.aspx?id=10543.More information on cookies generated by Google Analytics can be found at:http://code.google.com/apis/analytics/docs/concepts/gaConceptsCookies.html.Google also creates its own opt-out plugin, which can be obtained at:http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.Apart from cookies created by Google Analytics, the plugin will generate a session based on cookies (which expire after closing the browser) containing “true” or “false” values, reflecting the choice of allowing or banning cookies.
More information on cookies:
In order to check cookies used within the service, please enter the website and provide the domain to be checked:www.webcookies.info.
Information about the changes
Data can be updated.In such a situation, changes will be presented at this website, which must be regularly visited in order to obtain updated information on our Policy on Cookies.